- 1 ½ pound of lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Season All
- ½ cup of chopped onions (I use yellow onions)
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix
- Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup of Heinz Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl dump ground beef, soup mix, diced onions, eggs and ¼ cup of Heinz Chili Sauce. Set aside.
- Place the Ritz Crackers in a large Ziploc bag and crush them with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Add the crushed crackers to the mixing bowl that we set aside.
- Use your hands to mix all of the ingredients together until they are fully combined.
- Spray your muffin pan with PAM Baking Spray
- Scoop the meat mixture into the greased muffin cups and press it down gently.
- Spoon the remaining ¾ cup of the Heinz Chili Sauce on top of the meat in the muffin tins.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the meatloaves to cool off for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.